Monday, September 22, 2008

My guilts

I know that mothers are sort of 'exempted' from fasting should it memudaratkan/endangers the mother and baby (please do not hesitate to correct me if i am wrong). However i feel guilty if i dont fast cause how do i know what is 'memudaratkan' me or my baby.. If i have a little stomach ache or my gastric comes but it goes after a while and i feel like i can last until breaking of the fast, will that be memudaratkan? Will i be punished for menyiksa the baby that i carry? Its been 3 weeks and this still goes on in my head each day.. And comments from people like 'Kesian baby mu' is not helping either..

If i fast i feel guilty towards my baby (what if he/she does not have enough food) and if i dont fast i feel guilty towards god (cos what if what i think is memudaratkan is actually not).. Are you guys following me so far? So i try to make myself feel better by eating more and making sure i eat sahur..

I cannot wait untill puasa is over, not that i don't enjoy the deed but because i don't want to entertain my guilt further..

No comments: