Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last sahur of 2012, insyallah

I just had what could possibly be the last sahur of the year.. I know i keep on saying this, especially to my colleagues, i cannot wait to be able to eat during the day and enjoy a hot cup of tea tarik' but i know that i will miss ramadhan. Ramadhan brings so much joy to us. We have gatherings with friends for iftar, get together and catch up and as much as i enjoy that but i do try and limit the number of times we go out and limit to places that we want to go only. I do enjoy buffets but recognise that it sometimes is a waste of our money.. So far alhamdulillah 7 outings for myself and 9 for the husband..

Alhamdulillah i am able to fast the full month again this year *horrraahh* and alhamdulillah although towards the end i have been quite lazy in expressing i think i am able to maintain supply...

However one thing to note is that i feel extra tired this year. Hardly cook compared to the years before and with one more day to syawal i still havent baked enough honey cornflakes cups!! Huhuhu

I wrote a couple of days back that Sofiyya was not feeling well. Although she is not 100% well yet but she is better now. Nadia however has caught the bug. I pray that both girls with recover quickly.. Amin..

The end of ramadhan also reminds me of the tragedy that hit the nation on 1st ramadhan. I continue to pray that the family especially the wives and children of the deceased.

If i dont write again, here's wishing all of my readers a happy happy hari raya.. Pray that you forgive me.. Selamat hari raya everyone..



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: