Sunday, March 24, 2013

Negative..

..is the profit that i make in a daily basis in terms of EBMs. I make in avg 8oz per day and Sofiyya takes between 12-15oz per day.. I am a bit sad but with her turning 2 soon i am more excited for that! I am looking forward to introducing FM during the day for her and i am thinking of introducing the same FM as Nadia which is Pediasure.. Nadia has been using the same FM for the past 2yrs+ now and she still likes it!

I am slowly recovering from a severe headache that lasted for days!! I have never had this before and when i went to see the doctor he told me it might be stressed related.. Huhuhu went back with stronger meds and an A medical certificate.. Some speculated that i might be pregnant but happy to report that its negative on that front too! Haha i sure hope whatever it is, is gone for good!!




During one of the days that i was sick Nadia came up to me with this glass of water and said 'minum air ah, inda lagi lama baik tu' as she caressed my forehead.. It was such a sweet gesture and it brought a huge smile on my face..



Look at Sofiyya's beautiful hair.. I love her hair and refuse to cut it!! So sayangg..




How nadia fell asleep after we visited my ILs last friday night.. Told her to sit in the car seat but insisted on sitting on the booster seat instead.. Nah nah.. Haha kesiannn




The girls this morning..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: