Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2 down 13 to go

I just finished part one of my CIPs journey.. In total i have 15 papers to complete and i intend to finish all of it within a period of 3 years.. I would be lying if i say it hasn't been hard, it HAS! Especially when you have 2 toddlers and one that is still breastfeeding who requires a lot of attention. Its funny how seems like each time i open up my book, Sofiyya will ask for 'Nen'. Hence i have resorted to studying as soon as both kids or at least as soon as Sofiyya is asleep. I have been so used to my 7-9hrs of sleep and it has been reduced to 5hrs max.. It was quite a pain at the beginning but as with anything it takes practice and after a while i got used to it..

Here is Sofiyya 'helping' me study








Speaking of breastfeeding with Sofiyya turning 2 in a couple of days i have officially stopped expressing.. Looking into the stock, Sofiyya is currently taking EBMs from December!

Here are various photos taken over the week or so..






















No comments: