Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ramadhan Kareem

Alhamdulillah we are here for another ramadhan.. If i recall correctly this time last year the whole nation was devastated to hear about the bell 212 tragedi. I remember being unable to sleep well that evening as i thought of the wives of the victims. Al-fatihah and may Allah grant them jannah and may Allah the victims' family and especially their wives strength to carry on..

Sofiyya is now 2yrs, a month and a bit.. She is still fully breast fed and no signs showing willingness to be weaned off. She still asks for my Bs and since i have EBMs from february i still intend to let her finish them all before introducing FM..

I had maid issues and since last week is officially maidless.. Things has been great so far, managing all the house work well, enjoying cooking so far however the only drawback is that my mum and dad has to look after the girls while hubs and I are at work..

I have another exam in 2 weeks time and studying is a big big problem.. I cant seem to concentrate and when i actually do sit down i tend to digress.. Gah!! Hopefully with shorter working hours i will be able to concentrate better..

Selamat menunaikan ibadat puasa everyone and may Allah ease our journey.. Ameen ameen ameen..




No comments: