Thursday, August 8, 2013

30th Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah i just had the last Sahur for this year. One more day and we shall celebrate hari raya..

This ramadhan has taught me among others that i should be thankful for whatever that Allah has given me.

One of the essence of ramadhan is that we are asked to fast from sunrise to sunset to remind ourselves and to step into the less fortunate's shoes. And the donation drives opened my eyes a little wider, see a bit further than my normal horizon. I am very thankful and grateful for the opportunity that my teams, both in BGC and SCM has given me and i will cherish the humbling experience and memory forever and i hope and pray that i never loose track again and to always give back to the needy. We have a few more drives planned towards the end of the year and i can't wait..!

Yesterday i received fantastic news that i passed my first two CIPS paper that i sat back in May. As i was celebrating i received news that one of my colleagues just lost his father. This has reminded me that di dalam kegembiraan mesti ada seseorang yg di timpa kemalangan or kesedihan.. Al-fatihah and my deepest condolences to my friend and may Allah give you and your family the strength and courage to face the difficult times ahead. And may Allah grant your late father Jannah.

Back to my exam results, i was over the moon and insyallah one more module and i shall complete my diploma! Woot woot! I'll start studying after the hari raya celebrations.. I promise! LoL


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: