Thursday, January 17, 2013

Officially taking it slow

Its my first week back at work and no it has not been SLOW at work! Nothing but slow and i feel like i am being pushed and pull from all direction at the same time!

What i have been slowing down is my expressing.. After direct feeding for the past 3 weeks or so and after much evaluation i decided to express once only while i am at work. Reasons? Because Sofiyya is now 1yr 7mths close to 8mths which means i have about 4 months left to my goal! Another reason also is that stock wise i have a large amount and would like to avoid disposing them.. I now express at 1 or 2pm instead of 10 and 3. I thought it would hurt but so far no physical pain faced..

The first day i was back i made 9oz and now that its my fourth day i brought 11oz.. Yeay! Need to check with my maid how much Sofiyya takes in..

On the school's front Alhamdulillah Nadia has been fantastic!! Not a single tear and she is enjoying the experience very very much! Waking up and getting her ready is still the hardest part, as expected and based on exchange of stories with other moms going through the same thing, this is normal! LOL



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: