Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Salam 2013

Alhamdulillah another new year.. 2012 was a great year and i pray that 2013 will be bigger and better in every single way..

Alhamdulillah we have spent the last few days of 2012 well... Last night we took my parents and grandparents to dinner, has breakfast with my cousins and a dear dear fried who is also now my aunt, went to the ILs and spent NYE at a friends' place with a bunch of my great friends. Although we didnt stay for the countdown cause the girls werr so sleepy (waaayy past their normal bedtime) we spent it well and felt the love all around.

Alhamdulillah we managed to spend quality time with our family and friends. I indeed feel truly blessed.. Alhamdulillah..

Happy new year readers..!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: