Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday

Dear Sofiyya,

Happy 2nd birthday my darling daughter.

I have waited for this day to come for quite sometime. And to be frankly honest the main reason was to give myself a big pat on the back and congratulate myself for achieving my ultimate goal of breastfeeding you for 2 whole years! The day has finally arrived and it would not ever become possible without your help! Thank you so much baby girl for making my dream come true..

If i had my way i will keep you as cute and cuddly as you are now but i do enjoy watching you grow up to be who you are now today. You are still the same cheerful and joyful baby that you are however you are also now a talkative one too! You never stop to amaze us with how clever your replies are and how you can now arrange your words properly to make a full sentence.

Happy 2nd birthday baby girl. You and your sister are always in my prayers and i pray that Allah will continue to bless you both with good health and good sense. Mummy daddy and kaka dia loves you so very much!

R,
Mummy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: