Monday, June 10, 2013

One more month to Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah ramadhan is just around the corner.. I look forward to this month every year cos it really brings a lot my friends and family together, even more so than hari raya i think, especially during iftar. As much as i enjoy dining out i think we are going to take it slow this year and make sure we break our fasts moderately.

Speaking of gatherings, we just spent the whole weekend over at my cousin's place in Lumut for her wedding. We didn't sleep over of course but we were there everyday. I am so tired and i think i am still recovering from the festivities! LOL



Nikah day: 6June2013



Friday Lunch, 7June2013



Bingo night, 7June2013



Berbedak night, 8June2013












Bersanding day, 9June2013





And we also welcomed a new niece on thursday 6June2013 which makes total number of grandchildren for my parents to 9!




No comments: