Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

Dear Daddy,

Happy 34th Birthday Sayang..

First of all, sorry for getting the pox on your birthday (i didn't do it on purpose, i SWEAR!) which means we can't go out tonight to celebrate.. Lucky we celebrated with your family in advance huh? hehe I hope you have a great time tonite with my family and insyallah once the 1 week thing is over we'll go out for dinner ok..

Secondly I would like to thank you for being YOU! Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick, making sure Dia is ok when i am in disposed and thank you for being our HERO.. You make me laugh when I am down, hold my hair up and rub my back when i puke, listens to me when I need to rant.. So thank you my dear husband, thank you for being you..

We love love loveee you lots and lots! and we thank god everyday that you are part of our lives.. Dia and I look forward to celebrating more birthdays with you..

Lots of love,
Dia & Mummy..

No comments: