Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Dia is 19 months

Dear Dia,

It was your Daddy's birthday yesterday but it was also when you turned a month older. Happy 19 months my daughter..

In the last month, you have become a real chatterbox and we have been enjoying it oh so much! Sometimes when you are getting dressed with your Aunty or having your meal or taking your bath, I hide just so i can listen to you and your Aunty or Nini Girl talk.. hehehe

You also have been very manjaaa... Not that i don't enjoy your kisses and hugs my love, its just that sometimes you being 'my ekor' makes it harder for me to do things like cook or go to the toilet.. hehe especially last week when I was sick.. Not that I didn't want to be with you, we were just afraid that you'll get whatever I was having.. I am getting better now so feel free to shower me with your kisses and hugs.. hehehe

I know you turned 19 months yesterday, I hope you had a great day today baby girl.

Lots of Love,
Mummy

No comments: