Tuesday, October 5, 2010

desperate times calls for desperate measures

I was on leave last Thursday and Friday and from the moment I walked back in the office on Monday it has been quite.... KRAZY! I have been attending meetings left and right, front and back! As a result I have not quite warmed up my chair and do some actual paper work.. After a couple of minutes debating I finally decided to bring some work home.. Desperate times calls for desperate measures I guess. *sigh*

Between projects and also moving to the new office, I also have to complete my budgets and prepare for board meetings.. So I guess it will remain crazy until End of Nov.. I am looking forward to moving to the new office as it would mean that less time on the road, less driving time, less driving and MORE time to do leisurely things hehehe

ok back to less leisurely things.. my job.. but dont get me wrong, I LOVE my job! banar! haha



No comments: