Tuesday, September 4, 2012

EBM storage bags

For the past year or so i have been using the 'You have a Baby' EBM bags which cost me $13-$15 for 100pcs depending on the seller.. The bag does not have a zip lock and i would have to use rubber band to secure it. I prefer zip locks However given that it is the most economical bags i can find i have been subscribing to it religiously. Buying them in bulks! Recently i have been trying to buy them bags but seems like it is out of production!! Gahhh.. Dont u just hate it when that happens.. Looks like i have to use up my spare Autumnz bags which i initially kept aside just in case i travel and also trying out this 'the breastmilk story' brand. Both have zip locks which is good but it'll just cost me more then.. Huhu There is no point to what i am writing. I am just venting i guess.. LOL

I wrote in my last post about how Sofiyya is taking less of my EBM cause she takes in more solids now.. Part of me is happy cause she is eating up solids and i make extra (to make up for my lazy days) but another part of me is sad cause she does not need me as much anymore.. Well mostly happy cos baby girl is growing up and more independent now.. She now has a total of 6 teeth, 4 on the upper jaw and 2 on the bottom jaw. The sniffles is back normally this would mean an extra tooth or 'demam pemandai'. I dont know what her new ability is but i think its climbing! She has been trying to climb on our bed, chairs, sofas and most occasions she has been successful. Gives me extra headache cause i fear that she will fall.. Huhu

On the expressing side i am back to my normal routine of twice daily at work, once at 11 and once at 4. Produce wise i have also been consistent producing at an average of 15oz per day.. Alhamdulillah.. I cant say that word enough, alhamdulillah..

Husband has been on leave and he has been taking Nadia on various adventures..



A visit at the Royal Airforce




A tour of kampong ayer..

I am so jealous and from the stories i hear, Sofiyya is jealous too! When you grow a bit older Sofiyya insyallah you will go on these adventures too..!

Oh they also get to meet upin and ipin las weekend!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: