Monday, September 17, 2012

Less and less

I just realised i write less and less on this blog now and post more photos.. I don't exactly know why, maybe writer's block or i just have nothing more to say.. Hmmm

Syawal is now officially over (i think) and it ended with a few more open houses and also a doa selamat for a cousin is about to go for haj. Too bad we didnt take any photos so i would have to wait for ppl to post it up..

I was talking to my aunties last week about what are our regrets. I told her one of my regrets is that i know i could have done better during my A levels and i could and should have placed bigger efforts in ugama school.. I am now suffering in terms of reading jawi and hopefully and insyallah i will try and overcome this problem soon. Of course after telling them this my aunt looked at me funny and i smiled and told her 'berakal kan tu udah bu?' she laughed! I guess she would never have expected me to say things like this knowing how 'naughty' i was in my younger years.. All i can say is hey, people change and we grow up.. I now appreciate many things and many people better..

Speaking of people i appreciate better now, after being a parent myself i learned to appreciate my parents better. My grandmother started living with us a month after i had Sofiyya and having her around constantly reminds me to show love and appreciation towards my elders. Although i have to admit that me and my mum has had our differences and i have never told her i love her.. Payah bah! We have never showed affection towards each other so i hope and i pray that my children will not have similar difficulties with me when i am older. I hope they can come up to me and say i love you and hug me whenever they feel like it..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: