Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy 36th hubs!

Dear Husband,

Happy birthday Sayang..! I always write to the girls but not to you so on this occasion i decided to write you a letter.. To be honest i am lost for words cause if it is the girls i would write about their developments and activities..

I guess one thing that i would like you to know is that happy i am, how blessed and thankful i am to have you in my life.. I am thankful to have such an understanding husband who understands how i need to have my own time, my time with my own friends and time for my own activities. I am thankful that you are loving towards you parents and family, how you never fail to call home when we do not have an opportunity to go back and visit and how you never forget your responsibility as a son. I love the fact that you are close with not only your immediate family but also with your cousins. I love the fact that you make time to attend family functions and include me and the girls as well. 

So sayang, happy birthday.. i have not planned anything special but i do hope you enjoy your day today.. Happy birthday sayang..





No comments: