Sunday, December 9, 2012

I love lazing in bed with my girls

Hello folks! Sorry for the lack of updates.. This week has been a long and tiring one.. I think the commute is getting to me cause at the end of Thursday i had a bad back. The pain persisted and got really bad Saturday night while we were at the ILs. Went for my massage this morning and i hope that will fix the problem..

Its december and plans for end of year and christmas gathering is firming up! Oh so exciting.. I neeti start cracking on my x-mas shopping and outfits for the girls.. Hehe




This was taken last Saturday. The girls came into our room so we were just chilling in bed, laughing and lazing around.. Hehe




We dug out one of Nadia's old tricycle.. I remember we bought this for Nadia as a 'get well soon' gift when she had the chicken pox. Sofiyya was a bun in the oven at that time, around 8 weeks along, i think..




Nadia tolong Daddy




With Nenek Boy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: