Thursday, December 13, 2012

Where's the x-mas joy?

Almost halfway through december and our end of year are firming up. However I somehow don't feel the x-mas joy yet. Maybe because we have not done any x-mas shopping cos we have been focusing on Nadia going to school next year. Hehe

The Liam's annual x-mas gathering is happening next weekend so i have to, HAVE to shop this weekend.. I am ven contemplating going out laterto buy some stuff but maybe i should just rest as i have work tomorrow..

Speaking of work, i am doing a split week this week and left my pump at home!!! Luckily my husband was willing to send the pump over during lunch. Phew!!

Work is also taking a toll on me i think, i feel so tired. Butte good thing is that it still excites me. I guess i just needed a break. Less than 3 weeks to my leave..!




Countdown initiated!! LoL

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: