Sunday, September 8, 2013

My birthday this year

Turning a year older this year is definitely something to remember.. I am really thankful for great family and friends who make turning a year older a lot easier for me and something i look forward to each year..



During our open office my colleagues surprised me and another colleague who celebrates her birthday a day after me a birthday cake. This was about a week before my birthday..



With our cakes..



On my actual day husband dearest got me my fav cake! And a day at the SPA to pamper myself..!




And the following Sat i celebrated my birthday with my brother who shares the same birthdate as me!



After my trip to Korea we went out for dinner at Paddington house of pancakes with the FLLC ladies and the ladies surprised me!!



Ladies and girls only..



And last tuesday another group of friends schemed with husband dearest for a get together and surprise do at my place.. And they surprised me sooo GOOD! Screamed like a guy till my throat hurts! LOL



With the ladies..

Thank you so much everyone for all the cakes, hugs and kisses ad not to mention birthday wishes i received. Thank you.

Syukur alhamdulillah..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: