Thursday, September 2, 2010

hello September

Salam everyone!! We are fast approaching the end of Ramadhan and with Syawal around the corner I SHOULD be busy with my preparations.. But safe to say I have only done the minimal. huhuhu Hopefully we'll start doing something i.e. hitting the shops over the weekend.. huhu

Work has been a bit crazy lately hence the lack of posts.. AND we have a board meeting coming up real soon.. huhu

Dia updates! Dia has been developing some attitude or habits that both Anjai and I are not fond off. She is very persistent and insist things go her way.. when we refuse she will cry her eyes out. Once she cried so hard sampai she vomitted.. huhu As a parent we try to educate her that things don't always go her way but it so far has been very difficult to do so. I feel so guilty especially when I see her cry sampai muntah.. huhu oh how I pray she gets over this soon!!!

Oh and she also has a habit of screaming/shouting on top of her lungs randomly.. For someone tiny, she sure is loud! Panuh rumah kami suara nya! haha

Ok back to work now.. hoping that I can write better soon.. huhu


No comments: