Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Open House: 18th Sept 2010

Ola peeps! Our board meeting is finally over! I think I presnted ok but was not too happy with how I answered one of the questions as the question caught me off-guard.. nonetheless, its all good hehehe

so we had another mini open house last Saturday at our place and we managed to take some photos this time around.. hehehe

Dia! All ready to entertain guests.. hehe

Fairuz enjoying the tapak kudas i think!

Rayyan said 'opps'

Alya came to visit too

My parents chit-chatting with my ILs

Alya again

Nadia: Kaka pigang sini and push

My and the Stargazers!

ND and Gbob

Full house!

Uncle Gbob and Dia

Arif Mirza

BB and Bain came to visit too.. hehe

Me and Siti

Miah, Erwan and Abu Dzar came too

Dia, Caca, Momoi, Anis & Ijan

My fav photo so far!!!

And these bunch were the last to visit our house!

No comments: