Monday, September 27, 2010

Milkshakes

I finally drank up on my oat milk (after 3 weeks) this morning.. And drinking oat milk is not the only things that i have Not been doing in the past 3 weeks.. I have also been skipping expressing sessions, pumping only once daily (on weekdays!).. As such I have no one else to blame but myself when I see that production has dwindled.. I expressed for 15mins this morning and was only able to get 3.5oz.. *sigh*

Dia went for her appointment and happy to report that she is now 8.7kg in weight! a significant increase i say from 3 months ago when she was 8.1kg only.. the Dr was still not too happy and give us another 3 months to improve on her weight gain.. Additionally she advised us on giving Mango or Banana Milkshakes to help her gain weight. Tried giving her some last night but she didn't like it too much.. Second attempt tonight and am planning to add some vanilla ice cream in her shake.. hehehe (kalau ia inda suka, mama nya yg suka ni!)

These shoes looks like Daddy's, only mine is pink!

So I limpang here..

And then what?

Playing while waiting for her vitamins

Oh I was talking to a friend a couple of weeks back and I realised that it has been a while since i read a decent book. so I made a deal with myself that I will buy a book, read it and finish it by the end of the year. So I bought 'Princess' by Jean Sasson. Its a story about a Saudi Princess and thier life. Happy to report that I finished the book in 2 days! hehehe I just bought the second of the series and shall start to read it tonight.. Hehehe

Quick Congratulations to my friends Adeey and Mul on their on the birth of Alya Iris Amani on Saturday! Imma call her Mor cause her mummy makes mean kueh mor! Love her name!! and from pics that i see she is as cute as her name.. hehehe I'll drop by your place soon girl and can't wait to see little Mor! hehehe

and also quick congrats to Anjai's cousin Aling and her Husband who also gave birth to a baby girl.. Hoping that she will post up pics soon so I can see how her bundle of joy looks like cause December seems too far away.. hehehe Banyak girls eh! More friends for Dia.. hehehe

No comments: