Friday, September 17, 2010

tom yam anyone?

I just got back from 2hrs of pampering at Thann Sanctuary and I don't know how these masseur can be so elegant and demure! I don't know if it was the music or the dark lighting of the room but that lady was so gentle.. Even pulling the cart she makes the mimimun-est sounds possible. If it was me (the clumsy girl that i am) there would be different types of noise coming from me.. haha Besides the fact that that lady was very soft and demure, the massage was not bad.. I didn't want it to stop actually.. (and i now smell like tom yam cause i picked the lemongrassy smelling oil) LOL

One of my colleague's wife just gave birth to a baby girl about 2 weeks ago.. and since then he has been asking me various questions from expressing, increasing production, does it hurt to do I have my own freezer for storing EBMs and where did I buy it. I have to say I am very impressed by his determination to give BM to his daughter. And from the stories that he has told us, it seems like he is more determined compared to his wife. His wife seemed convinced by her aunty that FM is superior.. I hope that the lessons I have learn and also lessons from other BFing mummies out there (in which I have relayed to him) will help him and his wife's journey..

Its the 8th day of Syawal and if it was Christmas, it will be the new year sudah ni.. hehe (Random!!) How's your raya? Our have been.. quiet.. Looking to do some more visiting over the weekend.. hehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your review of Thann Sanctuary. We are delighted to learn that you had a positive experience with us at the Spa.

Looking forward in serving you again in the near future.


Regards,
Thann Online

Have you check out our FB fanpage?
http://www.facebook.com/thannsanctuary