Thursday, February 16, 2012

Makwa is 86 today

I just realised i have written in a while.. Baru saja i wrote about capturing my thoughts and moments more! Tsk nani, TSK! In my defence things have been quite busy at the office.. I don't know why people seem to think that we who work at the office just sit on our bums and do nothing.. On a tough day, despite my sitting in front if my PC, i feel so tired that when i get home i usually sleep the same time as the kids does. I guess its mental exhaustion..

Syukur alhamdulillah my grandmother is 86 today.. We pray that Allah grant her a long and healthy life.. Amin amin amin..

I am currently expressing and it seems like i have the same pattern as my 2 other closest mummies and we tend to text each other while we do the deed.. Sometimes it feels like we are expressing together hahaha




Here is a picture of my EBMs for this week, so far.. I know this is probably a bad habit but i leave my EBM at the office fridge for the whole week and onky bring them back home on Friday afternoon.. Its quite convienent for me and so far no one have said a thing so i'll just keep on.. LOL

I have to attend a se,pminar in KB on Monday and i just realised i need a game plan for my mummy duties.. In the car or at the venue? Hmmmm must remember to bring pump back home for the weekend..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: