Friday, February 10, 2012

They grow up so fast!

It's 10th Feb 2012. The girls are both asleep and the hubs is out. I refused to switch on the TV and it's just me and my thoughts..
Nadia asked me this morning if I was going to work so I said no I am on leave and I told her next week I will go back to work. She then said to me 'Nadia sama Sofie tinggal arah Yadu?' I smiled and told her no she will stay here with Aunty Mar.. My maid is scheduled to return tomorrow morning.. I pray that all will go well and she will come back as planned.. Amin Amin..
It's been 3 days side we took Nadia for her haircut and I sometimes take a2nd look at her.. It baffles me how she is so grown up now! My friend says maybe she is all grown up because she is a big sister now.. Maybe.. She is turning 3 I'm a couple of weeks time and I can't wait for her to cut the birthday cake of her dreams!
I saw my second set of Freestyle and it reminded me that I have breastfed Sofiyya for 8 months now.. Maybe I should open the box and use the 2nd set now cos time flies so fast and what if I don't get to use the 2nd set, albeit it being my back up set! hahaha
They grow up so fast! I must enjoy these moments with them.. Must take more photos to capture the moments and write more to capture my thoughts.. Inshallah..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: