Monday, February 27, 2012

Need to slow down

Not that i am not thankful of my EBM supply but i have been slowing down in terms of expressing... Especially during the weekend when Sofiyya will take an occasional bottle or two while i am out..

I am slowing down Because of the following reasons:
1. The earliest stock i have is in October which means that it is coming to 5 months old. My fear is that if i do not use up my stock i might have to throw some out when they reach the expiry date if 6 months and to be honest i dont think i will have the heart to throw them out..
2. Running out of place to keep my stock.. Yes yes i have been saying how its time to go out and buy another standing freezer but i have yet to go round to do so..

At the back of my mind i am already thinking i might regret this one day down the road as we all know the less i pump, the less production ie less supply.. I pray that i am able to maintain my current stock (last count months ago at 1100+oz) until Sofiyya reaches 2! She is almost 9 months now so another 15 months to go..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: