Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 13months Sofie

Dear Sofiyya,

Happy 13months my darling daughter..

At 13 months u now start to follow in your kaka's foot steps of refusing to take your meals in. This is something we are not particularly happy about. Ok fine you might be a bit bored of your normal nice porridge so i tell you what, we give you different varieties of food like rice with soup, bread, pasta and you take in your meals ok? Ok? Please?

At 13 months, you have 1 tooth fully out, 1 tooth halfway out and one tooth at the bottom just sprouting out.. You have started to bite everyone, my arm, my finger, my calves, kaka's feet even!! Haha oh you have of course bitten on Mummy's nips and after a couple of my telling you not to you have not stopped. GOOD GIRL!!

Sorry i cannot spend a lot if time with you today cos of work but i do hope you understand. Dont think just because i am away from you it means that i am not thinking of you. You are always in my thoughts and i miss you heaps peaches..

Ok be good now baby girl and keep smiling cause your smile brightens the darkest of rooms. I love you sayang..

Xoxo,
Mummy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: