Wednesday, July 4, 2012

tiny steps


At 1 year and 1 month, I finally saw Sofiyya took more than 3 steps. She took 6 steps yesterday in front of me and according to my SIL and maid, she took more earlier however each time they wanted to take a video she refused and decides to sit down and smile.. Cheeky! 

2 weekends ago i was teasing Nadia how she should start sleeping on her own instead of sleeping with us in our bed. So i took one of the single mattress available at home, flopped it in front of our sofa, in front of our bed and from that evening she has refused to sleep in our bed! at the beginning we would let her sleep on the mattress and move her to our bed later in the evening but now she refused to be moved. she would wake up and asked to be moved back to the mattress.. i like having more space now but i miss having her in my bed. i miss being able to hug both girls while i sleep.. Withdrawal!!  haha Although she did go up to me and asked if she can sleep with me.. i think she missed me cause i was out the whole day and night for work.. hehehe

my girls are growing up soo quickly.. i need to document these moments more and better.. but time is so limited these days.. hmm..

No comments: