Tuesday, January 11, 2011

20 or 18 weeks?

It has been 3 weeks and 3 days since Dia is fully on FM.. On some days I would catch her looking at my Bs and saying 'adik punya'.. I think she probably misses it so we try as much as possible to cuddle with her.. hehe Dia is now getting more chatty and it's kinda funny how sometimes we can have a full on conversation with her.. We'll try and take a video but conversation usually goes like this.

(dia picks up our phone and pretend she is calling someone)
M: Dia tepun siapa?
D: Yadu
M: Mana Yadu?
D: alan-alan
M: Jalan mana ia?
D: Adai tutong

oh and sometimes when she is busy playing a game on our phone or doing something and we ask her to put her stuff back or do som ething she will say 'Ajap ah'

HILARIOUS!

My dad loves having this type of conversation with her but gets tired once Dia asking 'ani apa' for everything.. hahaha

She also can count up to sepuluh although she has the tendency to skip number 2.. hmmmmm

I went for my ultrasound at the end of last year and what we found was that little bubba is 2 weeks less i.e according to my LMP, I am supposed to be 20 weeks along but my scan indicates that I am only 18 weeks along. Suspect that because I was still BFing, it made my period irregular.. Nonetheless we are happy that all is ok (alhamdulillah) and we will be able to see little bubba again on 27th.. Oh at my recent visit to the clinic, Drs and nurses tells me not to go on a diet and to make sure I eat eat eat cos baby bump is small-ish.. No problem on my side cause my appetite is BACK! hehe I now feel like eating almost everything.. hahaha

Oh on a good note, alhamdulillah, Anjai's uncle is now in JPMC (after insistence by one of his children to go to hospital) and seems to be recovering well. he now no longer feel dizzy and is able to talk normally.. a vast improvement compared to a week ago.. Alhamdulillah the prayers by all family members have been answered.

No comments: