Monday, January 31, 2011

Lazy bum

Last day of January 2011 and it’s a Monday. I am having a serious case of Monday blues I tell you!

I think you all can from now on call me a lazy bum cause I have been one!! Terribly and very guilty of it! We didn’t do much over the weekend, didn’t even go back to the ILs.. I hope we do better next weekend.. What we did was met up with the gang for dinner Friday night at capers to celebrate Carol’s 30th Birthday, went to Giant with my mother on Saturday and on Sunday went to visit my cousin-in-law who just gave birth to a bouncing 3.9kg baby girl!!

I have a couple of wedding invitations to attend in a couple of weeks and I think I should go around to making my baju kurung cause when i looked at my previous ones.. well lets just put it this way, I was HUGE and I hate the fact that i seem to be lost in the baju when i wear them..! *sigh* I should make a point to go out and buy fabric this week so I can send them and have them ready by the first wedding at the end of Feb..

Dia trying to put on eyeliner..!

Dia giving Aunty Carol a hug

Baby Adhlina (spelling?)

Much love from Dia

Mum, what you doing in front?

you mean I have to sit behind, ALL BY MYSELF?

Little Bubba is 21 weeks along and I have some items that I would like to buy prior to LB's arrival.. I am quite certain that I would like to buy another Breastpump so which one? I love my FS and would like to keep it as my primary pump still so I have made a decision to get the Avent Isis Uno and use the avent as my spare.. I look forward to the next breastfeeding journey.. Lucky this time around new mothers are given 105 days of maternity leave which is double of what we use to have.. hehe

I was talking to a couple of friends and family over the weekend how I had the liberty of not spending on FM for a good 19 months and now that Dia is fully on FM, I am in awe as to how much parents spend on FM per month. I better not say this in front of my dad cause I bet he will say 'iatah rasa kami tu' LOL

No comments: