Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pediasure

I wrote a couple of days ago that the Dr recommended that we switch to Pediasure FM for Dia. So we gave it a go giving Pediasure only in the evening and so far alhamdulillah she has taken it on well. Doesn't seem to notice any difference.. We gotta make sure she finishes her Enfagrow beofre we fully move to Pediasure first tho cos these FM cost a bomb..! LOL

As I did when I had Dia, I am now experiencing serious ITCH and redness all over my tummy... I thought since i know in advance i would be able to combat this by applying the necessary cream and lotion earlier but no no no...! Itch is still here.. huhu TC pointed out that it could be that I am allergic to the tummy butter I am currently using so I guess its time to explore other options..

No comments: