Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy 22 months

Dear Dia,

Happy 22 months my dear daughter.. I cannot believe that you are 2 months short of turning 2 years old.. Funny how I finally thought you that the response when I ask you 'Berapa umur Dia' is 'Satu' and soon enough I will have to teach you that your age have increased to 'Dua'.

In the past month, you have spent a significant amount of time with Daddy and I as we were on leave and by the end of the 2 weeks, we think that you have became too attached to us that you have to have us everywhere with you all the time. To be honest I was quite surprised when I saw that your independence skills have diminished...! Now that we are back to work, I am glad that you are back to being your independent self.. So baby girl, next time don't be like that. You have to learn to stand on your two feet and given that you will become a Big sister in a couple of months, I am expecting you to help me take care of your little sister or brother okay..

You have also gone on the PLANE! You may not remember this but this is the 2nd time you have been on a plane. the first time was last January when we went to KL.. You were so excited when you saw the plane and when you were in the plane. Insyallah my dear, if murah rezeki, we will go on another plane ride ok. But of course that will depend on whether the Dr will allow Mummy to fly...

Lately you have been quite talkative..! Although it seems like we are annoyed that you ask us 'ani apa' for the 30th time but do not despair..! Keep it up my sayang.. We will as much as possible layan you ok.. hehe

Ok I better go back to work now.. I love you sayang and be good now..

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: