Tuesday, January 31, 2012

opposites

We received comments on how Nadia and Sofiyya are total opposites and we can't agree more! Nadia does not like taking a bath but Sofiyya LOVES it! Sofie smiles a lot, Nadia does not (especially in public). Nadia is choosy, Sofiyya is not.. Nadia is tiny, Sofiyya is not. HAHA

This is our 4th week staying at the ILs and 1 more week until my maid comes back. I spoke with her agent over there and she says my maid's paperwork are all done and just waiting to come back. Nadia has mentioned her name a couple of times as well. She is well missed by everyone, especially by my Grandmother..

I have long ago lost the number of EBMs I have and even worst now the order in which my EBMs are stored.. Once life goes back to normal I promise I will sort everything out! And this is probably the best time for me to get a standing freezer so then I have no more excuse, and my mother will have her freezer back! haha

No comments: