Monday, March 5, 2012

Celebrating Nadia & Makwa

We had a simple and small gathering last Saturday night to celebrate Nadia turning 3 and Makwa turning 86..




This is our customary feature wall



BBQ-ed food!



Fried rice and kway teow goreng



Finger foods



Mini macaroni



Nadia asked for a pink princess/barbie cake



Both cake and doa selamat



After we sang the birthday song my grandmother asked me whats going on and i told her we were celebrating her birthday. Her reaction was so funny! She laughed and said 'ado-ado gala jiu ituh'.. Gotta love my nana for being so naive! Hehe



I only have 1 grandmother left and i am lucky that she lives with us cause that means that we get to spend more time with her..



If u look at the photo there's four generations of the Ismail family.. My grandmother, my mother, me and my daughter..



Asked nadia how she wants to cut her cake and she smiled at me shyly..






Some mini cakes



Sugared cookies



Nadia and Makwa



Nadia posing with her birthday gift from ariesya



Sofiyaa fell asleep



My non blood sisters!!



Our men and their babies



The next morning




No comments: