Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Nadia

Dear Nadia,

Happy 3rd birthday my darling daughter..

Do you know that we are constantly reminded on how big you already are? In how to talk to us, our daily conversations, how you answer our questions tactfully and how you refuse our help and insist on doing things yourself. Not that being independent is a bad thing but my fear is that i will lose sight and one day to only realise that you dont need me as much anymore. This is the very reason why i like to take photos and videos of you and your little sister, so that one day, down the road we are remember those moments.. So dont get annoyed and please dont refuse my clicking away.. hehehe

One of the things that we have always tried to teach you is to become a very loving person. Loving towards not only your baby sister and us but also to other family members like your cousins, grandparents and great grandparents. it is very important for us to see that you are close not only to one side of the family but to both. And I hope that we are setting a good example by making sure that we spend quality times, just the four of us and also with both sides of the family. I love watching you shower your baby sister with hugs and kisses and I continue to pray that you both will remain close forever. Please my darling daughter, please always remember that family comes first.

I think from now on I will stop writing to you on a monthly basis but will write to you as and when i feel necessary. But please remember that does not mean that i love you any less. You are my first born and you will always have a special place in my heart.. Happy birthday my darling daughter, happy happy birthday.. Mummy, Daddy and Sofiyya loves you so very very much! Be a good little girl now and to me, you will always be MY BABY...

xoxo,
Mummy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: