Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy 10 months Sofiyya

Dear Sofiyya,

Happy 10 months my sayang.. I feel like i say this everytime i write to you but time flies so fast! In 2 months time you will be a full ONE year old!!

10 months along and not a tooth in sight! I am not so worried about this cause seriously the longer it takes the better.. You know why? Well you kaka had her first tooth when she was 6 months old and at the age of 2 her tooth have started to decay.. Well she is not to blame but rather me! We took her to the dentist this morning and i think the whole army amp heard her cry!! S baby girl, with you i will be different.. As soon as i see a tooth sprout out, out comes the tooth brush, paste and a visit to the dentist cause i do not want a repeat of your kaka's episode this morning..

Did you know your daddy used to smoke? Well he did and he quit a year ago after he had a minir heart attack.. You were about 8 months along at that time.. I cried a lot and you probably felt it being in my tummy and all.. Hehehe but u see the best thing of it all is that we now know and we now try to live healthtyly and be more fit.. I do hope both you and your sister will inherit this positivity from me.. Hehehe

Ok be good now baby girl.. Mummy, Daddy and Kaka Dia love you so very very much!!

Xoxo,
Mummy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: