Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 11 months Sofiyya

Dear Popie,

Happy 11 months my sayang.. I think i say this almost every month, time does fly by very quickly.. and in a month's time we will be celebrating your first birthday! 

11 months and still no teeth in sight. You have been learning how to 'walk' by asking us to hold on to your hands and you lead us where ever you please. Your nini girl have also complained (but i think she is more proud than complain) on how you are so active, crawling here and there and attempting to climb on almost anything.. Your appetite is still something that your Aunty worries about but to be honest, so long as your are drinking my EBM well then I am fine... Speaking of BM, a month short to achieving our mid-term goal sayang!! weheeeee

You can say Baba, Babu, Mama, Mamam, Nen, Dada, Daddy but I have yet to hear you say Mummy.. but according to your nini girl you can say Mummy.. hehe so please surprise me ok? hehehe

Lately both your Daddy and I have been quite busy with work. Daddy has been sleeping at his office and I have been coming home late, especially last Saturday when i left the house at 6.30am and only came back at 10pm. Sorry my sayang but at times it is required that we do this long hours. i am very happy and glad to hear that you have been fantastic while I was busy at work.. good girl! 

Ok i better get back to work (and get back to planning your first birthday bash!).. Have a great day my sayang.. Mummy, Daddy and Kaka Dia Loves you so very very much! Keep smiling and laughing my dear.

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: