Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Night 1..

.. without the Husband..

He, along with the other army ppl, is out playing war leaving the wives and kids feeling lonely.. Don't know exactly how long it will take this time around but i heard the exercise could either be 10 or 12 days long..

As usual falling to sleep is hard for me last night but it was even harder because both the girls were not feeling too well. Sofiyya has the sniffles and slight cough and Nadia has the coughs! As usual Nadia would cough cough cough and she always, without fail vomit the phlegm out before being able to sleep.. She finally slept around 9.30 and then at 1.30 woke up cough cough coughing again. She did nit puke at 1.30 but she only fell asleep at 3!

I sort of heard Nadia wheeze at one point and wanted to get the nebulizer today but hubs said no need as Nadia might refuse.. Hopefully she improves today and i can sleep well..

Apparently my mum was also very worried yday afternoon and my maid called me. I was so flustered that i dropped my EBM bag and spilled 2oz of EBMs on the floor! Sigh.. But insyallah there is more where that came from, amin..



The girls playing a very familiar game, main tinting! Hehehe




Nadia, Kaka Caca and Sofiyya

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: