Monday, April 23, 2012

No longer camera shy


My girl Nadia is no longer camera shy! While having breakfast a couple of days ago she asked me to this photo below!



And this!



Remember the character pebbles from the flintstones? This photo reminds me of that character! LOL



And another one from Kaka



We celebrated Dina's birthday during our Friday Ladies Lunch on 20Apr2012..



We went to Kaizen in BSB and not bad lah the place.. Very good ambiance but in terms of food, mesti tau which ones to order.. Hehe



For the first time ever, i finally managed to send fabrics for raya a couple of months ahead of Ramadhan! So yeay to me! Hahaha

We also slept over at the ILs but didnt take any photos.. Alhamdulillah this time around Sofiyya was less picky! Hehehe

This morning we went to lil playdate or the kids at Adam's place..



Yummy brunch..



Swimming on a rainy day



Adam wanted Sofie to join them swimming



And she did, for about 15mins..



Kaka clearly having a great time!



Sofie playing whatever toy it was LOL



The ladies and girlies



Mummies and Sofie



Taken 10mins after we left Tina's place



Ngalihhhh hehehe

The weekend went by too quickly and next week will be a tough week for both the hubs and I at work. Hubs has got this 'exercise' and I have my event to pull off, on SAT! Huhu pray that all goes well, smooth and easy.. Amin!

No comments: