Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Madam Flo

After 10 months of having Sofiyya, Madam Flo is here for a visit.. I was a tad disappointed as i was hoping I could reach the 1 year mark like I did with Nadia back then or even more.. I especially enjoyed the full month of fasting.. huhu I forgot how PMS makes me want to pig out! I feel like chocolates and all other sort of junk food.. So this morning i decided to get some cereal so that in the event that I feel like munching on something, at least its cereal and not Doritos!

I terms of production, I believe my production level still remains the same at 15-18oz per day so yeayyy..!

Our office has launched our very own 'Biggest Loser' competition and when it started 3 weeks ago, i was on the Overfat range. At the weigh in yesterday, alhamdulillah I am now at the healthy range and within the healthy BMI range! WEHEE! Now i just have to make sure i am within this range and maintaining this weight..

No comments: