Sunday, July 22, 2012

Al-fatihah

The whole country started Ramadhan in grave sadness. The recent RBAF helicopter crash tragedy has hit everyone very badly.. It made it even worst when a friend told me a friend's husband was one of the victims. My tears shed immediately as they have a young boy and she is also carrying their 2nd child.. My heart goes out to her and i pray that god give her and her family, as well as families of the other victims strength and courage to face this difficult time. I also pray that the victims are blessed and may god grant them jannah.. Ameen ameen ameen..

On the other side we spent first ramadhan at home. I was nursing a bad headache as i did not sleep much the night before.. Alhamdulillah despite my headache i managed to get through. I will be lying if say i was not thirsty and hungry (on normal days i am a bottomless pit, non stop eating..!) but alhamdulillah pulled through. I was direct feeding Sofiyya the whole time so don't know if my production has been effected or not and i have one more day to leisurely do so since it is still a public holiday for us! Hehehe

In terms of food, i now take 2 meals instead of my normal 3 (plus snacksss..!) but i try as much as possible to drink fluids as possible.. Placed a bottle of water next to me and also make sure that i eat at least 3 dates during sahur. My mun says i should eat more, well 7! I'll try but dayes is not exactly chocolates huhuhu

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: