Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ramadhan and Dates

Alhamdulillah in a couple of days Ramadhan will be here.. Its one of my favorite months cause not only we get to beramal in that month, we also plan get together with many of our friends..

Of course for a breastfeeding mother like me my main concern would be BM production while fasting. Alhamdulillah this would be my 3rd year doing this and my plans is the same as the previous years where i intend to eat and drink water as much as i can during iftar and sahoor, and also must eat more dates as i read that dates will help increase production. I will also only pump once at 11 when at work. I pray that production will not deflate.

In terms of intake my maid advises me that Soffiya takes an average of 12-16oz per day depending on her food intake. Alhamdulillah at 13 months my output ranges from 14-17oz per day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: