Friday, April 10, 2009

Cultivating..

Dia is 3 weeks + 1 day old now... So what can she do now? Bejalan ia sudah, ani baru ia balik dari Mall, meliat wayang sama cousin nya! LOL (ok sorry, lame joke har har) so seriously, she is now able to follow our voices!! ok ok not that much of an accomplishment but a mum can brag can't she? hehe oh funny thing she did earlier this afternoon. She pee-ed on me, TWICE whilst getting her nappies changed! haha 

As you may know i have stopped taking the Fenugreek pills but syukur alhamdulilah, I am able to feed Dia satisfactorily and also able to pump for storage and future use,once daily.. Although my pumping supply is inconsistent nowadays.. Sometimes its up to 5oz per pump, sometimes its 3)z only.. I think i better start taking my MMT soon.. 

Speaking of future use, to prepare for my going back to work, we have been training Dia to drink from the bottle and alhamdulilah, she is ok with it and so far has no preference of Direct Feeding to Bottle Feeding.. hehehe We also try to practice cot sleeping for her since day 1 and so far so good although there are times when we decide to let her sleep with us.. hehe Other than that we have also been cultivating Dia to stay with my mum and the maid each morning and so far so good.. I suppose this is also to cultivate the mum supaya not so attached! hahaha 

So anyways, here are some photos of Dia..

Hello Daddy on my right..

Hello Mummy on my left..

Dia sleeping in her cot.. Can you see how long her hair is now.. Bediri mcm rambut Daddy nya! haha

Daddy showing off his balancing skills!


I couldn't resist but put up this picture of my niece Momoi! haha 

Tag Replies:
TC: NaDia says thank you aunty TC... Are you eating a cake down under on our behalf?
~d~: Hugs and Kisses to Kaka (tapi sebenarnya ia ani Aunty ni) Budehh...
Shopaholic: See you next weds and of course lah maintain.. You know i have a close relationship with my tweezers! LOL
Akina: haha ko inda lagi batah tuuu.. Kiss to Baby Darwish for me!
A10: If i can go out kan I would probably do that but since i am under confinement, stop saja tia taking that pill.. hehe
Radzmi: No problemo! will share if i have other info ya..

No comments: