Friday, April 24, 2009

While she was napping this afternoon..



I decided to assemble Dia's Stroller..

And here are all of the available parts..

And after about 40 minutes, I did it! I assembled the stroller.. 
I have to admit this is pretty amazing for me cos i usually leave it up to the men in my life, be it Anjai, My dad or my brothers to put things together for me.. (I was never a fan of Lego!) hehe Even had to dash downstairs to look for a hammer (and I actually knew where it was placed!! LOL) 

Ok Dia, are you ready for an outing? Well that is if your Nini Girl permits it.. hehe

On other news, Dia's allergies or rather skin issues are alowly going away.. The yellowish discharge is no longer there and he skin is slowly peeling off, which according to most ppl is normal.. 

No comments: