Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 1 Month Nadia!

Dear Dia,

You are one month old now.. How time flies.. I feel like it was just yesterday when i walked to the labour room with the IV drip in my hand and your Daddy walking next to me..

You have begun to develop a habit of your own.. Like how you like to be swadelled or 'badung-ed' when you sleep cos otherwise you keep on waking up.. You also like to be 'linggang-ed' to sleep.. On some occasions especially in the afternoon, you prefer to sleep on my legs, in the linggang-ed position ( i think cos you like the attention!), not on  Mummy's bed which sometimes makes Mummy's legs feel numb! haha Oh you also sleep better in your own bed rather than Mummy & Daddy's.. hehehe

You also make funny noises when you sleep which at first bothered Mummy and made Mummy wake up at odd hours or stay up only to find out that you are only stretching your muscles! But I guess its all a learning process.. I now know how to recognise between your odd noises and beginning of your cries and wanting to be fed!! I also now can predict when you want to be Fed! Which is good, especially in  the middle of the night! Other then the odd noises you make, you sleep with your mouth open and move suckle on your lower lips while you sleep.. You sometimes smile and laugh in your sleep too.. Your Daddy finally managed to take a picture of you smiling.. hehe

You still cry and scream when given your bath although sometimes you are good when given a bath but screams a bucket while getting dressed.. Which stresses Mummy out! On one occassion, you screamed so loud that your aunty next door heard you and decided to pay you a visit! That's how loud you are!! (could it be possible that you are louder than Mummy? haha) I do hope you get over this fear sayang and will begin to enjoy the baths!

Your Nini Girl also gave a green light for Mummy and you to go out so we decided to take you for a short ride in Daddy's car early this morning.. It was a 10 minute outing but you did manage to ask to be fed, in Daddy's car! Baik jua nada org kiri kanan cos I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with people seeing her Bs! hehe So going out will need more coordination or else I will need to get over my embarassment! hehe 

You will also go on your fist visit to the clinic in 2 days time where you will be given a shot.. Please be strong my sayang, as those shots are good for you.

Till then my baby.. I love you heaps.. And be good ok? hehe

xoxo 
Mummy


No comments: