Monday, April 6, 2009

Fenu-shock

I take Fenugreek seed from a Canadian Company called Natural Source which is sold here locally at Nature's farm.. Now i have been taking this supplement once per day for the past 18 days and can you imagine my surprise when a friend told me that we may not be able to consume it because the capsule is made from Bovine. Turns out her friend emailed the customer care and they confirmed that the capsule is indeed made from Bovine! I am not sure what the Haram Halal policy is so i guess this this what i will try to find out for the next few days from MoH as well as the Religious Affairs ppl.. but if anyone has any info on the matter, please let me know... 

I have decided to discontinue intake of the supplement until i get to the bottom of this and switch to Milkmaid Tea.. 

Oh a quick B-day shout out to my cousin Aning! Happy Birthday cuz! hope you have a great one this year!!!

No comments: