Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cookie Monster

My little girl has discovered Famous Amos cookiesss! and this is how she looks like after she finishes one! Sugar rush much? HAHA





I think I mentioned before that I have been getting comments or people asking me when am I going to introduce Formula to Dia and the fact that my BM production seems to be dwindling down *booo hoooo*, has got me thinking about options for the future. So I have been asking friends around on which Formula is preferred and whats the normal price for these formulas. Yesterday I was talking to a friend (hi R!!) and how she has now opted to introduce Fresh milk rather than Formula milk to her toddler. Now THIS got interesting for me.. hehe Googled it and found these 2 websites which i find very interesting..

http://www.tatterscoops.com/2010/05/16/formula-vs-fresh-milk/
http://www.geobaby.com/forum/thread117820.html

Although I am still 100% fore BFing my lil girl and am still continuing to pursue my 2 year goal by popping fenugreek pills, eating rice like there is not tomorrow and expressing diligently, its nice to know I have options. hehe

Breast-feeding is not a choice,but an obligation to the choice.

No comments: