Wednesday, June 2, 2010

going to cry

I think I am going to cry.. I expressed for 19 mins and I only got 4.5oz this morning.. and yesterday, I only managed 8oz for the whole dayy.. seriously.. I think I am going to CRY!!! As usual, I can only hope production increases in the afternoon.. And gotta make sure that I eat rice, lots of it, during lunch later.. huhu In terms of stock, it remains at 120oz..

I finally sent some fabric to the tailor shop yesterday, after having the kains in my car for the past one month! LOL I need to send some more in order to prepare for the upcoming weddings, updating my work clothes and also the coming festive season of Hari Raya.. (looks over to the hubs :P)

I think it was a week after Dia turned 1, while we were sleeping and I was giving Dia my back that we noticed that Dia pat on my back and said 'Nenen'.. At that moment I think both hubs and I realised that our little girl has grown up.. She is also becoming more vocal now when she demands to be directly fed. She would say/scream 'Nenen' and tug and pull my tudong/top. When I tell her to wait or ignore her she will throw a tantrum and say 'Nenneennnnnn' sambil pulling on my top/tudong.. hahaha

I wonder how the world 'nenen' was created.. Susu or milk jua tu.. cemana boleh jadi nenen atuu..??

No comments: