Friday, June 11, 2010

My Dad turns 63 todayy

My Hero turns 63 todayy... So happy birthday Dad! We wish you the best of health and prosperity.. We love you lots and lots and hope you enjoy the mini-celebration we are putting together tonite!!

One thing I will do tonight besides eat and enjoy the company of my siblings and their children is take more photos with them. I was looking for a photo of me and my dad and couldn't find any.. so take more photos with my parents and family.. hehe

I survived another board meeting yesterday *alhamdulilah*.. Have to admit my nerves were less this time around.. Was even on the verge of being complacent as I did not revise before my pre-board meeting.. as a result.. angaaaapp.. HAHA accroding to a colleague it was not that obvious *phew* lessons to take away, lain kali reviseee! HAHA

Ok have a good Friday and weekend y'all..

No comments: