Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy 15 months!

'Dear Baby Girl,

Happy 15 months my darling. I was going thru photos in my phone and I saw the very first photo your daddy sent out to family and friends and I saw a video of you kana azan kan.. Can’t believe that was 15 months ago!

So we took you to the clinic for your check up and You are 77cm in height and 7.850kg in weight.. The nurses and Dr told us that your weight is at the edge of the line, borderline to becoming under-weight. I never thought this would become a problem, considering I was never a small girl myself.. So maybe your petite size came from your Daddy’s side. But nevermind that, lets talk about what we are going to do.. Your next appointment is in 3 months time and that’s when the Dr will decide whether to refer you to the dietician or not. So baby girl, you gotta start to eat up okay.. And once you are over your cold, we shall put you in the multi-vitamins again okay…

We think you have learnt so much in the past month.. You also now have a daily routine. When you wake up each morning you will say 'Daddy' and when your Daddy refuses to wake up you will start climbing him and poking his eyes, ears and nose. Once you get him up, he will then switch on the TV for you for your 'Toon' time. You particularly love watching Barney.. Once Mummy and Daddy is done getting ready we go downstairs and you will sit with us during breakfast. Then its wave bye-bye time but not before we tell you that we are going to work and be a good girl. And in the evenings, you never fail to sit with us during dinner. hehe One of the most recent activity that we are trying to add to your daily routine is brushing your own teeth in the morning and before we go to bed.. hehe Keep up the good job baby girl..

We have also taken you out for a swim in the last month and we were quite surprised that you enjoyed the water slide.. haha Soon my dear, we will go for a swim again okay. 

One of the funny moments recentl was that you woke up particularly early that morning and I was trying to put you down to sleep again by feeding you then you pulled my shirt down and said 'tup tup'.. That sure woke me up! hahaha You are so witty and its amazing how you can catch both of us off-guard with your tiny expressions, actions and words.. 

You may have noticed that there is more 'ball' shows in TV lately.. Its the world cup season my love and it lasts for a month. Dont worry, this doesnt happen every year, once every 4 year saja so just put up with Daddy while he watch his football okay.

Ok be a good girl now and get well soon my love. Eat up so that we don't have to see the dietician okay. Love you lots and lots!

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: